I need fish for a 125gallon :P

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrcrazypants05

Aquarium Advice Freak
If anyone has some cool suggestions than I'd love to hear them. I know my mom would love to see some sharks in it. I've thought about oscars, but of course I could only get one male or a male and female pair, and I don't have room for oscar babies lol. So, what are you guys ideas?

African Cichlids. :D I am biased towards them. They make great fish for larger tanks because of coloration and size. Or are you looking for something along the lines of many smaller fish?

Nah I'd like some large fish. I think larger fish are cool anyway. I know some cichlids get up to 6" and are very intelligent. Any other suggestions though?

Four Eyed Fish are very cool, saw them at my LFS. Another choice are Bichirs, they look like dinosaur fish!Hmmmm....BW fish like scats,monos, and archers get big but archers need a special habitat, and Four Eyed Fish are BW fish too.FW stingrays are also very interesting.

oh wow.. you have so many choises, i would definetly have some clown loaches in there.. maybe like 4, a nice fancy pleco.. and as far as bigger fish go, i would suggest Angels.. im biast towards them.

What about keeping an Oscar, a Jack Dempsey, and a Green Terror together? Also, if you guys had some ideas for just some Lake Malawi Cichlids as many that I could fit in a 125gal in their adult size. I would love to have some of these fish or the 3 i listed before and watch them grow.

not as big as people think
70 gal for a pair i reckon..
Oscar JD and GT would be cool, but the GT's grow a bit slower then the others and aggresive as they are, may end up as lunch.
all 3 great fish with awesome personalities
hth

Back
Top Bottom