i really need help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah sorry about that:/ and well its a t5ho Nova extreme. Both 24 watts. One is 10,000k and the other is for plant growth which is 6700k. The 10k is blue and the other is pink

Yeah I was thinking about getting an aqua clear filter since I heard good things. And which clean up crew would you recommend? I've tried algae eaters but they always end up dying, I would get otos but none of my pet shops sell em:/ and as for the root tabs, I'm only using one which is deep within the gravel

For the 29g an AC 50 works great IMO/E. You can get poly-fil at craft or fabric stores. Go to a LFS as you get 1/2 as much for twice the price because it says "aquarium" on it lol.

Here's a link on to how to use it:

Cool Tools: Share Your Aquatic/Non-Aquatic finds with AA - Page 2 - Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community

I'll try the bristle nose pleco and I can't get shrimp since my betta already ate 4 outta the 5 I had aha. Should I change the filter cartilage as well?

cuc are great and all (have some in each tank), but they'll do nothing for your green water issue. I'd suggest you deal with that and then see where you tank is.

Back
Top Bottom