I think I'm going crazy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SushiRoll

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok I'm going to be setting up a 55g in (hopefully) a few weeks and I'm looking at it (I already have the tank) and I'm like its sooo small. But that is the biggest tank I've ever owned. What is up with that??

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

I think tanks always look smaller when they are empty. I will say I wish I had gone for a 75 over a 55 when I got my first 55.

Well I got the tank for free (thanks to my uncle) so I wasn't gonna be like nope I want a bigger one. That would not be very smart lol

Its all about perspective when it is filled. Here is a pic of one of my tanks from 2014. It is a 20g long.
B7AbaI0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

My biggest is 36g and I want bigger every day. It's an addiction.

Ok I'm going to be setting up a 55g in (hopefully) a few weeks and I'm looking at it (I already have the tank) and I'm like its sooo small. But that is the biggest tank I've ever owned. What is up with that??

Err, you're already thinking of the next one. :)

Err, you're already thinking of the next one. :)

Hahaha well for my next tank I want a BIG tank like a 150 because I would either put a pleco or an Oscar. Just gotta see how my parents feel about that...

I bought a 29g and after a few months it looked small so I went and got a 55g and now that is looking small. I now wish I bought a 75, and really want a 125.

I have a feeling that if my wife came home and saw another tank it would end up being me and these tanks in a small apartment while my wife enjoys the big empty house. :)

And I hear you, free is hard to pass up!!

I must be going in the opposite direction. Years ago I lived in a smaller place but had larger tanks. Nowadays, it's the other way around. Then again, I am keeping nano fish.

No tank is ever big enough to supply the imagination of a fish keeper :D

I used to have a 75 gallon and thought it wasn't really that big... Until I can live in the tank with the fish, it's not big enough

Back
Top Bottom