I thought my fish were dead!@

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

corrado33

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey guys. I was walking past my tank tonight around 10:30 and the room light was on. I looked inside the tank to find my tuxedo guppies LAYING ON THE BOTTOM OF THE TANK!!! I was like AHHHHHHHH! So I turned the light on really quickly and poked near them with my net, and they started swimmin around again. I guess I had never seen a fish sleep before. I was scared... :pimp:

Any of you have any similar encounters?

Tons, yesterday i had to poke my dojo loach for my mom as they sleep upside down and on there sides.

Both our feather fin cats sleep upside down and head down. Was really scared at first that they were sick, now I find it cool (and a lil creepy) ;)

on the subject, is it normal for bettas to weave themselves in amongst floating plants and sleep on their sides like theyre on a bed?

My aquarium is in our living room . I make the wife use a low light lamp and keep the TV turned down after lights out for my wet little friends . One night as I was in bed reading when she came to the bedroom door and in a stressed out voice stated "On my God , I think most of your fish are dead , should I tap on the glass to make sure !? " I had to laugh , I told her to leave them alone , they were only sleeping .

Back
Top Bottom