I want!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JacobThomson

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm not even sure if this is possible, but I found this and it looks amazing! I'd love one of these!

Attachments

• image-2701113831.jpg
    image-2701113831.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 105
Yeah. You would have to haul the water all the way from the sink.

What I actually meant is getting the water out of it. With just those 2 little holes In the too getting water out would be difficult. (Unless you used a gravel cleaner to suck the water out)

Haha, I know. It is difficult to type sarcasm. Anyway, it would be cool if they could make it practical.

A friend of mine has a coffee table aquarium. Its pretty cool to look down into the tank, gives you a completely different perspective.

Looking at that I would make it so the top can come off somehow otherwise it would be really hard to keep it looking good.

Make the sink, and walls stay in place, and just have the top plate/cover lift off.

A friend of mine has a coffee table aquarium. Its pretty cool to look down into the tank, gives you a completely different perspective.

Something like that's so unique, don't see it everyday. I'd love something like that!

Looking at that I would make it so the top can come off somehow otherwise it would be really hard to keep it looking good.

Make the sink, and walls stay in place, and just have the top plate/cover lift off.

Yeah I understand, maybe like on a hinge, so you can lift up the front and it stays up?

Back
Top Bottom