I want to spank a fish ha

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just wanted to say thanks for the tip I moved stuff around and put the alpha back after things settled down my female is as bright as he is and protecting the little one :D I did notice the little one has no anal fins?? How odd I mean they are not there at all but they never were hmm

Well I think it's cool looking and will make a good tank mate but I will get two so one doesn't get lonely...just frustrated I didn't know to do a sand bottom for my fish :( have you ever changed out gravel for sand?

No not that one I think it is a clown loach I looked more at the panda and it's spotted this one is striped like the tiger barb :) but I don't mind I think they are both pretty cool

Somykidswantedanaquarium said:
No not that one I think it is a clown loach I looked more at the panda and it's spotted this one is striped like the tiger barb :) but I don't mind I think they are both pretty cool

Clown loaches get HUGE and need 125 gal tanks

Clown Loaches get massive and should be kept in a group, IMO your tank is not suitable, Tiger Bars also need to be in a larger group as the bullying will probably return.
The description of the loach sounds like a Banded Loach, which grows to around 8-9 inches and requires 50-55 gallons.

Yes I did my research I got an albino catfish instead he's 1/2 inch right now and will probably get neon tetras later but I plan on get more tiger barbs but not until I get a bigger tank but now my fish have ich so who knows what will happen :(

I would stay well clear of the LFS you have been using, sounds like they sold you Tigers with Ich and can't tell the difference between a Cory and Golden Bristlenose Pleco - I wouldn't buy a thing from them again.

Back
Top Bottom