I want to spank a fish ha

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Somykidswantedanaquarium

Aquarium Advice Activist
I'm new to this and realize its a lot of work (way more than I thought) but I love it imagine that :) however here is my problem, I have 3 tiger barbs (I'm cycling a new tank were getting 3 more later) so I have two females and one big mean mean mean alpha male who I literally want to spank it or yell at him haha (it's the mom in me) so he's a bully now I heard large groups help with pecking order but I'm not done cycling it's been 4 days so can get more yet what can I do I'm about to put him in a class jar alone lol any suggestion???

How long have you been cycling? I'd remove the alpha barb then rearrange the decor before returning him.

Well I took him out and moved things around giving more open water space it actually seems to have helped so I will wait it out for now :) I have coral in my tank to do you know if this is a good idea for FW? I heard it can raise ph?

image-2709038600.jpg

They are all around 1" he is slightly bigger though and his color is brighter

Attachments

• image-115551719.jpg
    image-115551719.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 56
I just did a search and it looks more like a clown loach? But it's not orange and black it's white and black seeing how rare they are is there a white and black clown loach?

Back
Top Bottom