I was advised against switching to sand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
if your tank mini cycled after just changing the gravel.. your tank had to have been over stocked....

I changed mine over from gravel to pfs.. and i loved it.. i only have one tank right now in my possession that doesnt have sand it.. its a 10 gallon aquarium with a crawdad in it.. i dont think he would like the sand all that much..

if your tank mini cycled after just changing the gravel.. your tank had to have been over stocked....

I changed mine over from gravel to pfs.. and i loved it.. i only have one tank right now in my possession that doesnt have sand it.. its a 10 gallon aquarium with a crawdad in it.. i dont think he would like the sand all that much..

18 gal 5 guppies and 4 neons in it at the time. Again though my point is why miss any steps out that would only help????? thats all

did you keep your ornaments submerged as well as your filter media while you changed over? or did you just set the ornaments and stuff aside? ornaments hold a good chunk of your bb

did you keep your ornaments submerged as well as your filter media while you changed over? or did you just set the ornaments and stuff aside? ornaments hold a good chunk of your bb

one 9 gal bucket with filter 5 big plastic plants and 2 rocky thingys even the air stone went in!

From what I have read these things happen sometimes. I wasn't to concerned as at that point in time I was thinking of de-tropicalising my tank so if fish died I'd of been upset but it would of been fate like. as it is they didnt and now I got 3 tropical tanks. the third is being stocked up as we speak!

Back
Top Bottom