I would like to get fish and want to know what would be best

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The big one has 3 hatchets, 4 rugosa, 2 black skirt tetras, 2 neon tetras, 1 silver dollar and 2 julie catfish. The smaller one has 3 very shy upside down catfish. I'm going to be adding 2 dwarf gourami now that the upside downs have had a month to settle in. They have all found their hiding places.

The big one has 3 hatchets, 4 rugosa, 2 black skirt tetras, 2 neon tetras, 1 silver dollar and 2 julie catfish. The smaller one has 3 very shy upside down catfish. I'm going to be adding 2 dwarf gourami now that the upside downs have had a month to settle in. They have all found their hiding places.
I was just about to ask what was hiding in the curved ? BEAUTIFUL ❤ I almost bought some hatchetfish instead of the rasboras for my 20gal but figured I'd go with the easier of the 2. Idk if I'm ready for "intermediate" fish keeping yet ?

Absolutely LOVE your community tank ❤ very nice, indeed.

I think I have decided on exclamation rasboras as I love their color and they're small. Soon I'll have a larger one up, it's anywhere from 20-35 gallons so that will be fun to stock!

Awesome! I just picked up 6 more at the LFS today and may get the remaining ones if they're still there Friday :whistle: Stocking larger tanks with small fish is a blast, gives you the space to stock different species in reasonable schools. I've got my 40g stocked with 12 Espei Rasboras, 14 Dwarf Emerald Rasboras, 12 Exclamation Points, 4 Chili Rasboras, 7 Habrosus Corydoras, 5 Peacock Gudgeons, 3 Cobalt Stiphodon Gobies and a bajillion red cherry shrimp.

Back
Top Bottom