ID this fish- if you can!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sinibotia

Aquarium Advice Addict
A while back my favorite LFS called me about some rare loaches. He put some pictures up of his stock on his facebook page and I think this is what he was talking about:

11209473_937826192905227_4410488415634112061_n.jpg

It's a bad picture and frankly I have no idea what it is; not even sure if it's the loach he was talking about. But I'm curious, and who doesn't love a challenge? ;)

(For the smug and the smart alecs- yes, that's a shrimp in the foreground; I'm talking about the fish behind it :lol: )

A while back my favorite LFS called me about some rare loaches. He put some pictures up of his stock on his facebook page and I think this is what he was talking about:

11209473_937826192905227_4410488415634112061_n.jpg

It's a bad picture and frankly I have no idea what it is; not even sure if it's the loach he was talking about. But I'm curious, and who doesn't love a challenge? ;)

(For the smug and the smart alecs- yes, that's a shrimp in the foreground; I'm talking about the fish behind it :lol: )

I think they're called like neon blue stiphodon gobies.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yep, that definitely looks like it. Which means the identity of the rare loaches he got is still a mystery...

Thanks for the help!

Yep, more commonly know as the Sumatran Blue Cobalt Goby. Cool fish, apparently supposed to help clean up algae. Never seen them in person though.

Lol just smoked, so maybe im trippin but....

Isnt that a bamboo/rock/fan shrimp
Theres so many random names for them lol

I dont see a fish

I was so lost, I was looking for the fish and didn't even see the shrimp ? it's either a camera effect or that's one big shrimp! :D

Caleb

Looks like a stick Mabey a big walking stick fell in the tank lol

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom