Ideas for 25 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Phoenixphire55

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I've given away four of the mollies in my community tank. I like my mollies but I'm kind of over them so I gave them away to someone with a much much bigger community tank (125 gallon). I still have four cories, 1 bristlenose, one betta and four mollies {two yellow mollies that are my friend's and the two beautiful juvenille mollies from the mating of the ones I gave away}. So any suggestions for another fish or two I could get? I was thinking an angel but I'm open to suggestions. The tank is obviously heated, and its a standard 25 gallon tank with some small anacharis.

i have an awesome idea. get a bigger tank and use that one as a hospital/quarantine tank.

i'm trying to think of something too. i've got a betta and a sprinkling of danios and platies but nothing that's incredibly eyecatching or a "centerpiece"

i have a community tank with asst. platys, mollies and guppies incl. and i have 1 powder blue dwarf gourami. his name is frankie and he spends all day swimming across the front of the tank. he is a wonderful splash of blue amidst the predominantly warm colors of the rest. they have a lot of personality in my experience. i've had them be aggresive, but only toward other gouramis.
and they are very hardy.

a very little towards eachother but thats it and only when they invade eachothers territory. and its usually just a real quick nip.
their kinda whimps and dont really want anything to do with the other fish. my apistogrammas and my dicrossus filamentosus tend to stay at the bottom all of the time and never really even go to the top of the tank for food.

Back
Top Bottom