Ideas for my 10 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joemomma456

Aquarium Advice Activist
What fish should I put in my 10 gallon?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Very broad question. Any area you think is cool? Like asia, South America? Etc

Any preference when it comes to have a single "centerpiece" or requiring schools.

Also is your tank cycled?

29g Community

3g Betta

I'm start a ten gallon soon myself. I'm going with some Okefenokee Pygmy sunfish.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

My tank is cycled I moved my betta out to a diffrent tank and I was just wondering what I should put in my 10 gallon here is a pic

Attachments

• 1428201958523.jpg
    1428201958523.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 92
Those are amazing little fish. Be prepared though, I've heard they are one of those almost strictly love food fish. Refuse flakes.

29g Community

3g Betta

My tank is cycled I moved my betta out to a diffrent tank and I was just wondering what I should put in my 10 gallon here is a pic

http://www.tfhmagazine.com/details/articles/top-10-for-the-10gallon-tank.htm

I would suggest maybe #1 and #8 as a good easy mix. Just do some research on something you like. It's much easier to get help on a specific fish vs ALL fish that can fit in a 10 lol

29g Community

3g Betta

You just posted in another part of this app that your betta died....

Which one is it?
In order for us to help you we need more info!

36g semi-aggressive
20g community
5.5g betta/ghost shrimp
3g betta
2g fry

You just posted in another part of this app that your betta died....

Which one is it?
In order for us to help you we need more info!

36g semi-aggressive
20g community
5.5g betta/ghost shrimp
3g betta
2g fry

Had to snoop and see for myself.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428209084.338998.jpg
Let's get stories straight first. 13 hour difference and bettas don't magically come back to life :)

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

You could do a school of CPDs, a dwarf gourami, or a shrimp tank with Pygmy cories

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

You could go with a small school of gold barbs

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Well my betta is not doing good he is sick I thought he was dead at the time of the other post but he is hanging on for now but if he gets better I won't have him in the 10 gallon anymore

Gold barbs in a 10 gallon? Sorry, they get to be 3 inches.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back when i was 16 i had 4 gold barbs in a 10g for over a year and they were fine, till my mom made me get rid of all but one tank, so i kept 38g

Back when i was 16 i had 4 gold barbs in a 10g for over a year and they were fine, till my mom made me get rid of all but one tank, so i kept 38g

I had 5 tiger barbs in a 10 gallon way back when and they get the same size. Needless to say they would have preferred more room and eventually died of stress one by one. Estimative tank sizes for fish are given for a reason. I believe for gold/tiger barbs its 20-30 gallons.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

That doesn't mean it's an appropriate home or something to suggest to others. A betta or even a goldfish might live for a while in a bowl but that doesn't neccesarily mean the fish was fine.

Thanks for all these replies and info

Back
Top Bottom