ideas to stock 10 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some people have had it work others haven't. I think they should. Wait for someone more experienced with Cories to give you a better answer.

Depends on the individuals at hand....but typically, cories prefer to shoal with cories of their own species or that look similar

And since yours has been alone that might change its opinion on wanting to school. I have some mixed cories with one albino one. None of them are anywhere close to white and he still schools with them. Its all based on your fish but i think hed appreciate two little buddies.

please reply to my new 30 gallon thread, I just bought one from paetsmart today

10 gallon

Is the following overstocked?

1 bushy nose pleco
1 cory catfish
3 ghost shrimp
1 anubius
1 medium mopani wood

On your other thread, it says you are thinking about getting a new tank, not that you have one. In fact, you said your parents won't allow to get a 30g tank. If your parents let you get a bigger tank, you can switch your current fish over to it and worry about stocking once you actually have the tank in hand so you know for sure what size it is.

Last edited:
I'm trying to convince them to get one and see what ideas could be used on the future 30 gallon from AA.

Back
Top Bottom