if mts were clinical

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sarah5775

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey. I posted a while back about the new tanks I was getting. Well, the dude's wife was there, and she wouldn't let him give me them for free> She wanted 50 dollars a tank, but I managed to get three for 75 dollars (2 filter, 2 heaters, gravel, etc.) All I need is the stand and one more filter

Anyway, I think I may have a problem

In my room I have a 10 gallon frog tank, a 55 gallon cichlid tank, 3 2 1/2 gallon betta tanks, 1 hermit crab terrarium

In my kitchen I will soon have a 29 gallon tank, as soon as I get a stand for it

In my living room I have 2 ten gallon tanks, 1 5 gallon tank, 1 29 gallon tank, and I just set up the new 20 gallon tank that I got

In my dining room I have 1 10 gallon tank

Soon in my living room I will have an added 20 gallon.

That is 14 tanks. Plus the 10 gallon I have that I can't find anywhere to put. Who knows, I may put it beneath my 29 gallon when I get a stand.

I have a one bedroom apartment.

Everyone thinks I'm nuts. Most of the tanks are waiting for inhabitants, but I want to keep a few free for potential fry.

Should I be committed?

If you love it and it brings you joy then go for it. :) We are a biased bunch here many of whom have MTS as well. ;)

just give it time and you will start to hate the little tanks lol.... when it gets so bad where you start putting racks in to fit more tanks in the same space.... you might then have it really bad

I have one left in my room, I had 10-10g's in here but I made a shelf system for them in the utility room.

I am setting up my newest tank right now, 40g Tall Rio Negro biotope.

Thank you WhiteDevil. That makes me feel a little more normal :p

No Problem, I do miss the sound of water at night though.

I had 8 on 1 dresser and 2 on another in here, I got 1 15g left on the dresser, last of the gups I am raising for a while.

It is just so soothing, isn't it? I sometimes slept on my couch in the living room if I couldn't sleep, and the water sound always calmed my nerves and usually got me sleeping again.

Yep, I put two AC20's on my 15g and run the tank a little low to get the loudness of multiples back.

Wife always complained but she aint been sleeping good since they were relocated.

here I thought you were going to be discussing medical uses for malaysian trumpet snails :p

That said, i would totally have multiple tanks if I had the space for them.

*lol* that reminds me, do I beef up the stand for the 29g this weekend or build one from scratch? That would still leave me with 2 or 3 tanks without a stand

I am afflicted as well. I have a studio apartment and I have 5 tanks...O>o Luckily I am moving in like 9 months to a much bigger place. Needless to say...I already plan on getting two more tanks, but those will be much larger :D! I can not wait heheheheeh

Back
Top Bottom