If You Could Be Any Fish, Which One Wouod You Be?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bettababe1011

Aquarium Advice Addict
Okay, say you were in the aquarium, instead of owning it. What fish would you be and why?

I would be a panda Cory cat. I would be so cute and so pretty, and I would be happy with anyone I was put with who didn't try to eat me.

In loving memory of Pansa Princess, the greatest horse who ever lived. May you rest in peace.

i would be a sea turtle so i an live to close to 200 years old

And would your name be Crash? Would you be a surfer dude sea turtle? Lol.

In loving memory of Pansa Princess, the greatest horse who ever lived. May you rest in peace.

I love that turtle. I haven't seen finding Nemo in forever though. I used to have the game for the DS.

i have the dvd. i might go watch it since its a rainy miserable sunday here :(

It's cloudy here. It may be sprinkling. Possibly. I may have to watch it too. I'm sick today, so I'm not at horse quiz bowl.

Well, after I finish boiling these rocks for my tank. The driftwood doesn't sink, and I'm too impatient to make it sink. So I'm using rocks that I found outside. I'm boiling them, and already did the vinegar test.

I'd be a butis butis. That way I can live in freshwater, brackish, or salt water. And people would call me. The crazy fish. Also. I can change my colors. Wooten.

A sexy shrimp? Are all shrimp sexy, or would you be the only "sexy shrimp"?

Awesome has an e at the end!! Sorry it's the writer in me that corrects people. Blame my creativity!!

Homedog98 said:
I'd be a zebra danio. Fast, pretty, slim, and too hyper for my own good!!!

Ooh, I'm already a zebra danio then!! Lol.

Back
Top Bottom