If You Were a FW Fish, What Would You Be?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lmw80

Aquarium Advice Addict
I saw this in the forums for the saltys, and I figured it would be fun for us freshys too!! Just so he gets the credit, the poster of the saltys question is ericosuave. Thanks ericosuave!

Hm....if I was a FW fish, I think I'd have to be a neon tetra.
I'm small, I have a bright/glowy personality, lots of energy, always on the the move, and I would rather be with a group of others than by myself.

I guess I'd want to be any fish in your tank Lori :wink:

I'd be an otto...small and energetic and helpful to the tank, but also enjoying moments of solitude.

Brian - any fish in my tank? Hm...ok, then I think you will be the Australian Rainbowfish in my 46 gallon - doesn't mess around, get's right to the point, and everyone knows he's there, lol.

William - that's actually a little sad. But, have no fear! We here at Aquarium Advice appreciate not only you, but your questions and advice as well! :)

Can I be an african dwarf frog? :p If not... hrms... Of my current fish, I'd have to go with my oscars.

Hmm, I need to think about this more. But my first thought it some type of eel. I like to keep to myself most of the time and prefer to only have a small handful of friends. I stay tucked away most of the time unless lured out. I like to be alone with my thoughts, dreams, and nature.

The only thing is that I'm kind of claustrophobic, lol.

Goldfish- It is what gets many people interested in the hobby and a rather amazing fish even though everyone thinks it is a feeder or "throw away pet". When you get to studying the goldfish you realise that to get to where it is - it has undergone many generations of fine tuning. This is done to get the color and shape that is to catch your eye. But even though all this work has been done it is still the food that keeps many others alive. A true wonder in itself. Live giving food, Looks, Colors, Many different body styles, and so much more.
A hidden wonder as I like to call them. And I always keep at least one tank of them just to remind me of the simple wonders and how complex they really are.

And remember like the Pleco an often overlooked but a hard worker and is appreciated in the strangest of ways. The lack of acknowledgement is often the most flattering. It means you are reliable and always there. It is when you are gone that people notice you are not doing what is expected or needed. We all have our place no matter how little we may feel at times.

Just remember. Without the cornerstone in the building all the chandeliers and trim mean nothing.

Happy Holidays

I'd be a big ol fat goldfish. I really love goldfish and want some but that won't be for a couple of years down the road...Anyway, as a goldfish I'd out live most tropical fish, I'm social, and best of all, I'm a pig!!! FOOD! I love food. And poking at other fishes...

Well of course I would be a puffer!!! Extremely cute, extraordinary personality, a bit of a loner, and can pig out on escargots! If someone bothers me I can nip them with my teeth and show them who is the boss!!!

Back
Top Bottom