Im debateing on what fish i want

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishman1995

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Once i get my tank cycled hopefuly in the next month i am trying to decide on what fish i am gonig to get i have 4 zebra danios and 1 alage eater at the moment but i am going to be moveing the danios sonner or later im debating on cherry barbs tiger barbs kuluchi loaches or otherwise know as yoyo loaches neons or betas or cory cats i cannot decide i have a 20 gallons any comments

fishman1995 said:
Once i get my tank cycled hopefuly in the next month i am trying to decide on what fish i am gonig to get i have 4 zebra danios and 1 alage eater at the moment but i am going to be moveing the danios sonner or later im debating on cherry barbs tiger barbs kuluchi loaches or otherwise know as yoyo loaches neons or betas or cory cats i cannot decide i have a 20 gallons any comments

First off, no pleco belongs in a 20. Sorry to bust your bubble, but unless you are planning on upgrading soon then I would rehome him. Also Kuluhi loaches and yoyo loaches are different fish A 20 gallon is good for
Neons
Cories (if you have and sand substrate)
Tiger or cherry barbs might work.

i dont have a pleco i have a alage eater its no pleco i might just stick with the neons

Yes Pleco's are fine in a 20 until they get too big for it then there are some pet stores that will take them back. But as the op said they have no Pleco's.

On the other hand it can be tricky putting a Betta with anything else, it is a hit an miss type thing. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Ok I misstated what I was trying to say. MOST plecos can't work in a 20 but I didn't realize it was just an algae eater. Also what is your filtration and substrate?

i got a topfin 20 and a pengin biowheel 100 and i have rocks river type

Back
Top Bottom