I'm Fish CRAZY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Japola44

Aquarium Advice Freak
I went to the petstore planning on just getting some lights and plants for my 55gal. What do you know i got a little more than that!

I got 5 zebra danios for my 20 gal and a golden algea eater(i am keeping my eyes on water levels just incase). I also got 5 ghost shrimp only 30 cents per shrimp how could i refuse. I have 2 in my 5 gal and 1 in my 20 gal, but i think my bgk snatched it up already. I put the other two in my 55gal and watched with glee as my bichir hunted them. Haha i'm sick arent i? But it was just soo cool to see my bichir go after them. Watch him hunt them down corner and pounce. It was like watching a lion hunt on the discovery channel. O! and i also got a ADF to put in the 5 gal. Also before i went to the store i moved my blue gourami to the 20 gal and the platinum to my 55 gal. I am going to give my red one to a teacher who asked for him after she overheard me talking to a friend about seeing if they wanted him and my bgk fish. My friend agreed to take the bgk tomorrow and put him in the 75 he has set up tomorrow. I'm just so happy all my fish are going to good homes and i have new pretty fish too!

Sorry i'm in a chatty mood and really excited about my new fish :D not to mention the big hunt earlier.

I don't think you're crazy at all. I could sit in front of my tanks and watch them all day. If I had room I'd come home with fish all the time. The all have their own personalities. You have a little world of characters in a glass viewing box.

nah ur not crazy, i have a recliner sittin in front of my tank so i can sit and watch them... its better then TV.

i used to love watching my oscars hunt ghost shrimp! it is cool to watch ur fish hunt down the lil shrimpies

I don't think I have a room in my house that doesn't have a tank in it! So you are perfectly normal, for being crazy enough to keep aquariums. Which reminds me, I need to get that nano cube for the bathroom . . . :D

BTW, how are the DP and the ADF getting along?

Not at all crazy, I'm getting my 9th tank tonight. :lol: :roll: Literally I have no more room but I thought to myself, that I didn't really need a kitchen table. ROFL.

''I didn't really need a kitchen table. ROFL. ''

All furniture does is encourage people to come over and eat your food and drink your beer-Anne

BTW, how are the DP and the ADF getting along?

They are getting along just fine. I haven't been able to really sit down and watch my 5 gal, school has been keeping me distracted, but they seem just fine. I read that besides oto's ADF are really the only good tankmate for a puffer.

I don't have a dining table, lol. My planted 75G is going on the dining wall so when you walk in my front door, that's the first thing you see. :)

Back
Top Bottom