I'm proud of myself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crystalbettas

Aquarium Advice Activist
This may just be me being overly confident, because what i did tonight is literally the most basic thing in fishkeeping. I set up an air stone. that's it. BUT then i stood back and took a good look at my tank. Growing up, my mother wouldn't even let me have a goldfish. not even at 18 years old. She told me i couldn't possibly be responsible enough to keep a fish alive.

well today, at 20, i have six tanks and i love them. and my 40 gallon community tank is thriving and coming along great. i'm still adding bits and pieces to it every now and again, so it's not quite finished yet.

i still plan on adding some live plants and a blue background. but i'm so proud of my fish. i've never been so invested in a hobby before. i always thought i would go through life never finding something that i'm good at AND enjoy doing. but fish keeping and animal care are my passion. and i just wanted to share with you all that i love my tank and all of my animals.

and thank you for being so welcoming on this forum and so helpful with all of my questions!

Attachments

• IMG_7419.JPG
    IMG_7419.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 100
This may just be me being overly confident, because what i did tonight is literally the most basic thing in fishkeeping. I set up an air stone. that's it. BUT then i stood back and took a good look at my tank. Growing up, my mother wouldn't even let me have a goldfish. not even at 18 years old. She told me i couldn't possibly be responsible enough to keep a fish alive.

well today, at 20, i have six tanks and i love them. and my 40 gallon community tank is thriving and coming along great. i'm still adding bits and pieces to it every now and again, so it's not quite finished yet.

i still plan on adding some live plants and a blue background. but i'm so proud of my fish. i've never been so invested in a hobby before. i always thought i would go through life never finding something that i'm good at AND enjoy doing. but fish keeping and animal care are my passion. and i just wanted to share with you all that i love my tank and all of my animals.

and thank you for being so welcoming on this forum and so helpful with all of my questions!
Congratulations! I hope you find continued success and joy.

Back
Top Bottom