I'm so sad.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lonewolfblue

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well, I have no idea how it happened, but this morning I found my fire eel on the floor. I have no idea how he even got out. I had the glass tops on, and everything was closed up. The only thing I can think of is between the glass top and the Emperor, but the gap isn't even as wide as the eel is thick. This really bums me out, he was going on 3 years old. He was my absolute favorite. I'm sure going to miss him. He was quite the character, and had a personality that none of my other fish has. :(

Oh, I'm sorry! :(

Wasn't he the one who liked to play in the filter?
I remember your pics of him; he was beautiful.

Sorry for your loss. I had some sort of an eel when I was younger and he did the same thing.

Oh, that's awful! I remember your fire eel stories. So sad to hear that he is gone.

That really sucks. So sorry to hear it. Hope you can get another one soon, I know you loved that one.

I am really sorry to hear about that LWB. It really sucks when a prized fish is lost, especially one that old. It cuts deep when one of those "centerpiece" fish are lost. To me it is character in the fish that will be missed the most but it is also that character that makes me remember them. Once again, I am sorry to hear about your loss.

In Memory of Flame....

55g72.jpg

Sorry to hear that man. My peacock did the same thing =(. Dumpster diving is a dangerous sport for fish.

Back
Top Bottom