I'm too sexy.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lonewolfblue

Aquarium Advice Addict
This fish is strutting to the song, I'm Too Sexy, lol.

gbrlarge.jpg

I hate you for sticking that song in my head! :uzi: :band: :rocket:
Make it stop!! :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:
But, that is a gorgeous ram you have there! :D

hi again...

So is the first one female?

I went to the lfs and we tried to pick out 1 male and 2 females of the GBR's. But after putting them in my tank, they all look identical. We thought we had one with the longer barbs for the first few on the dorsal fin, and 2 others with a more flat dorsal fin, but when in my tank, they all look the same. :(

I also tried getting a male and female bolivian to go with my bolivian I already had, which I think is female. Here's a pic of my original Bolivian.

bolivianlarge.jpg

Not sure what all I have now, lol.

Toirtis said:
Nice fish....and I was sure this thread was about me... :cry:

Uh, no. You were obviously thinking of me. But I can see where the confusion came in. :D

Oh, and beautiful fish!

hi....

Got a few pics here....

If you can tell the sex, please put pic number and m or f. Thanks....

pic1
gbr1.jpg

pic2
gbr2.jpg

pic3
gbr3.jpg

pic4
gbr4.jpg

pic5
gbr5.jpg

pic6
gbr6.jpg

pic7
br1.jpg

pic8
br2.jpg

I don't have 4 of them, lol. Just took 4 pics total of 2 of them. Got 3 GBR's, 2 have the long flared dorsal.

Also, when I was taking pics, it flared the interest of both eels, lol. They were actually coming out with the lights on saying, take my pic, take my pic, lol.

I can't even begin to tell you all how much I hate myself for knowing that the title of that song is actually "the Catwalk." :oops:

One has a much longer fin than the other. If they are close to the same size I would say you have at least one of each. That songs is now in my head as well. Thanks so much. Gonna have to get out a Who cd now.

Also, the pics of the 2 where the dorsal is a bit flared, the bellies have some pink in them. They are all close to the same size too.

Back
Top Bottom