In search of!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dinotrex

Aquarium Advice Regular
I was at Petsmart this weekend and they had a chart there that had a suggestion of tropical fishs I can have in my tank..... Now let me describe this chart a little.... They had different size tanks with suggestions of quantity of how many fishs i can have in my 55 gallon tank of certain families of freshwater fishes. These were merly suggestions and so now I'm in search of more of these charts...... any help?

There are charts, but I don't know where you would find them. It's best to get people with real life expereince than going off a chart. What kind of fish are you thinking of keeping? What size tank do ou have?

55 gallons.......... I like inverts like lobster or crayfish.... Most pet stores advise against it but why do they sell them!?!??! so whatever bigger size fish that can be alert of lobsters or crayfishs. any suggestions?

OOOoo I love my blue crawfish. He is the most awsome thing in my tank. Anyways I have had much success keeping him with tiger barbs, cherry barbs, zebra danios, CAE,a snail that came from who knows where, and buenes aires tetras. Fish that are fast swimmers without fancy fins are good. The crawfish actually move kind of slowly when they are hunting so a faster fish can easily escape them. They are also really good scavengers.

Back
Top Bottom