Insane buy of the century baby!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Electrobes

Aquarium Advice Addict
Everyone check this out!!
I was talking to a friend of mine who's neighbor had mentioned wanting to get rid f his tank. My friend though it was a 20 gallon, and that the second tank was a 10 gallon. He wanted to sell everything, the gravel, fish, filters, heater for both tanks for 50 bucks. I was like what the hell and bought it. Well to my very happy surprise my friend was wrong! The Tank was 37 gallons, with a monster chiclid I done ever see! They had so many sword plants in there it was unspeakable. In it was also an upside catfish, and a cory running around. The second tank was a 20 gallon breeder tank with another monster cichlid! Also in it was a bala shark and a couple of tetras. But yeah thought I would share the tears of happiness to you all.. After my final today I am going to prperly set up the tank, muwahahahahahahaha! I still can't believe this luck! Now I need to decide what to do with the tank. I am still interested in making a glosso tank.. but now that I see the cichlid.. I want to make a nice home he would appreciate, his prior owners were complete;ly negligent of this guy's care. It was horrible... but yeah I want a nice home for him now.
What suggestions do you guys have for a nice natural cichlid home??? Thanks everyone :D

What species of cichlid is it? Is it an African, Central American, South American...North American??

Great deal on the tank, that's great!!! (y) (y)

Back
Top Bottom