Interested in info on a tank I've taken over.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would love to take your yoyo loach, i have 3 and they are one of my favorites! But im far away

I like the look of GBRs but I just assumed they were mean since they were cichlids or in the family but looking them up I see live aquaria says they are peaceful. Do you keep them in a community? My fiancé likes the look of them too!

Chileno I wouldn't be able to give you my yoyo because I promised to keep him. :) He's grown on me now though! I can't wait to get his friends for him and watch them all swim around. They are funny fish!

They are funny and very nice to watch, i love my yoyos. I've had 2 for over 10 years now and i just got another one from a lady that had 2 fish in his tank, he was all alone and looked stressed, now he got his markings back and looks awesome, and his all over my other 2

If I were to decide on GBRs do you think they should be added after the other fish?

You need a well establish tank, so i would add them at the end, thats what i did with mine

Yeah I don't know how to think of my tank since it had been up for years but when I got it I scrubbed the whole tank down and changed the rocks. Same filter and media though. That put it into a mini cycle but its been stable now a few weeks I think close to a month but I'm keeping an eye to be sure. It will take me some time to add other fish to give the tank time for the bb to keep up so none of this is going to happen quick. :) I'm thinking the loaches next.

Back
Top Bottom