Introducing! .....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maestromad

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well after the sad passing of my betta mr grumpy after months of trying to make him well again, I have purchased my new man of the tank.
Now just to find a name

Attachments

• image-3329113252.jpg
    image-3329113252.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 79
Sorry for loss, welcome to the forum though.. So what your fish died from? You may wanna hold off before introducing a new fish into the tank unless you already know and have taken care of whatever needed to be done i.e. water changes, cleaning etc.

Thanks for the welcome but I've been here a while now. The tank is fine my previous battles are detailed on my other threads.
He's settling in fine and completely ignoring his tank mates which is awesome!

Thanks for the welcome but I've been here a while now. The tank is fine my previous battles are detailed on my other threads.
He's settling in fine and completely ignoring his tank mates which is awesome!

Haha oops sorry. Saw the title "introduction" lol I'm guessing it was for the new fish :)

Good to here things are going well...

I an sorry fir your loss but O my goodness! Your new Betta is beautiful!

Thank you he is a little stunner he's got like zebra pattern markers on his head. There were others there that were a lot more colourful but he was so placid and complements the red of my chilli rasboras

What a beautiful fish.
We just got a girl, almost a turquoise colour, for our live bearer community and she is just a delight. She swims all around the tank happily and even seems to love going up in front of the filter for a little float in the "stream." She seems to be such a laid back little fish. We've had her just a few days so hoping this will last.
I found it really hard to gauge temperament at the pet store with them all being in those tiny cups. They all just look so sad lying there in those crappy cups. I wanted to bring them all home...

Luckily in my lfs they are kept in tanks with other fish so it's easy to judge their temperament. He was so chilled and is just spending his time loafing around the tank!!

Back
Top Bottom