Irish member needing help!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ian086

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi, I need some help from AA's American members. Basically Ireland is not great for any type of equipment, particularly stuff that is not the 'norm'. I have to import most of my stuff from the US, prime etc. I am looking for some web address's of good online stores that carry international shipping. I need as many address's as possible. I am particularly interested in Seachem Safe(a powdered, more concentrated version of Prime). I have tried the usual, Ebay, Amazon but the shipping is ridiculous, eg: On Amazon,
1kg of Safe=$30,
Shipping=$70!!.
Total=$100.
Any web names would be very grateful, I will do my own research with them on shipping costs....Thanks, Ian
PS...I know Amazon.com have free shipping on orders over $25, unfortunately this does not apply to international shipping!!!

Last edited:
If you're looking for SeaChem stuff, you could try contacting Grosvenor Tropicals (Lisburn) or Exotic Aquatics (Belfast). I'm sure they would be happy to mail items to you. I've managed to get most of my stuff from both of those places.

Back
Top Bottom