Irresistible Deal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*heart sinks even more*

Well, I'll have to figure out something completely different.

Can you guys go to my thread 'Ten Gallon Stocking Help' if you haven't already?

I really want a ten gallon in my room at my dad's apartment because the sound of water and having the aquarium in the room is very relaxing and helps me fall asleep. A ten gallon is the only thing that'll fit.

I have two of the kits at my Mom's house already. One holds a frog and snail, one holds a male Betta. Neither of those ever have a temperature change unless I change the temp on purpose. It has the same lights I'd have in the one I'm gonna buy.

I just have decided to beg my dad to buy me a new one.

If you decide you do want to upgrade them, which I would recommend if not for plants then just to make the fishies colors pop, you're looking at $3 a peice at walmart for 10 watt 6500k CFL's that you can replace your incans with :)

siva said:
If you decide you do want to upgrade them, which I would recommend if not for plants then just to make the fishies colors pop, you're looking at $3 a peice at walmart for 10 watt 6500k CFL's that you can replace your incans with :)

Okay. I'll see what my dad says.

Back
Top Bottom