Is it enough?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sharkfin

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Ive been feeding my fish spinach, heart (cow), shimps, white fish, squid, octopus, oysters, green pea and banana over the last 3 months. Everything is smashed, mixed up and frozen. They love it and I dont buy food from fish stores anymore. Their colors are awesome and seem pretty healthy. But I dont want to cause any long term problem. What do u guys think? Is that enough to meet their needs? There all different tetras

Ive been feeding my fish spinach, heart (cow), shimps, white fish, squid, octopus, oysters, green pea and banana over the last 3 months. Everything is smashed, mixed up and frozen. They love it and I dont buy food from fish stores anymore. Their colors are awesome and seem pretty healthy. But I dont want to cause any long term problem. What do u guys think? Is that enough to meet their needs? There all different tetras

Sounds good to me (except for the beef heart). I'd. Worry personally about feeding only that food, as it may lack certain minerals and trace elements, but it certainly sounds better than the average flaked food. Kudos to you for taking the time tho!

Sounds good to me (except for the beef heart). I'd. Worry personally about feeding only that food, as it may lack certain minerals and trace elements, but it certainly sounds better than the average flaked food. Kudos to you for taking the time tho!

The beef heart is fine I believe. Most pet shops sell it frozen

Back
Top Bottom