Is my aquarium overstocked?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Mike! Hope you're doing well!
Hey amatuer, listen to this guy. He's an old timer in AA and knows his stuff! He's helped me many times. OS.

Hi Mike! Hope you're doing well!
Hey amatuer, listen to this guy. He's an old timer in AA and knows his stuff! He's helped me many times. OS.

I'm doing well only a couple more days till our daughter is born. How are you. You have helped me out also. Sorry off subject for a sec.

Bigger is always better. If you can look on CL for a tank. I'm trying to give my 20 away but I live in AR. If you think you really a fish keeper go big I say this because I started with a 20 ended up with a 75. I also think that if will be easier to maintain.

Bigger is always better. If you can look on CL for a tank. I'm trying to give my 20 away but I live in AR. If you think you really a fish keeper go big I say this because I started with a 20 ended up with a 75. I also think that if will be easier to maintain.

+1 for CL! I found tanks as big as 75 for $150 including filter, lighting, hood AND extras!! I nearly cry when I see those good priced tanks because I know I can't get it. Lol.

no itz not overstocked whoever says he needs a bigger tank than get lost cuz hes just gonna spend money for no reason... anyways the rule is 2 inches per gallon so u can hav a 2 inch fish in a gallon. and unless u get a lot more fish than u can get a bigger tank

You've obviously spent A LOT of time researching how to care for fish haven't you?! So by your logic I could put a 12 inch fish in a 6 gallon tank? Or a 24 inch fish in a 12g? I can tell you're probably a child, just by the way the post and type things. Please carry on researching and in future don't tell us to "get lost" thanks :)

You've obviously spent A LOT of time researching how to care for fish haven't you?! So by your logic I could put a 12 inch fish in a 6 gallon tank? Or a 24 inch fish in a 12g? I can tell you're probably a child, just by the way the post and type things. Please carry on researching and in future don't tell us to "get lost" thanks :)

+1 that he must work at one of those big box stores lol.

Back
Top Bottom