Is my female platy pregnant....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, it is!! It varies though so I might be a little off but that's my estimate! Please keep me posted!

But she definitely is expecting right??? No doubt about it?..

Sent from my SM-T310 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I definitely would say within 21 at the absolute most! That would be if your fish was fat to begin with. Lol. I'm saying more like 7-14ish.

I just purchased them Sunday lol and I already get little fish!!

Buy 2 get 40 well I definitely see why they had them for only 1.00 now lol luckily the mollies are both female and the last 2 they had in the tank

There's still a good chance they could be preggo as well. Lol. Usually all female livebearers are pregnant when you buy them but they could about there babies or just have the fry and eat them with out the fish owner noticing.

It also seems like the male is following her and shes trying to get away she doesnt mindnhim being around but she doesnt like him to get too close, when she has the babies will she try to isolate herself....im going to get some floating greenery asap either tomorrow or Saturday possibly Sunday I dont wanna buy it too early the mollies are pigs, they nip at everything, they were picking on my snail and eating the alage wafer for my snail whos name is Gary btw lol my toddlers named him being as the tank is spongebob themed......pineapple a spongebob thing with holes and a krusty krab lol crestive I must say lol

AWE!!!!!! Can I see your Molly? I might have asked this already but what all fish do you have in your tank? My tank is like a Japanese theme, I wanted to do Mickey Mouse but my Petsmart didn't have what I wanted. :( I'm 18, pregnant, and live on my own, but I'm still a little kid at heart. :) I will forever love Mickey Mouse. :)

What type of plants are you thinking about? And yes she will probably try to isolate herself.

I have no clue yet, and thats cuteee!!! Petsmart didnt have any themes so I went to Petco and they had a whole section of nothing but Spongebob lol id recommend trying there they have a better selection of decoration, where petsmart has a good selection of fish lol

I have a blue apple snail (Gary) 2 dalmatian mollies and 2 sunburst platys (the pregnant one) my daughters named her Sandy....again Spongebob lol and 1 electric green glo tetra whos very peaceful....the green tetra was more for me because its bright and my favorite color lol so the girls decided to name the tetra Pearl (all names are from Spongebob)

Stillnhave yet to name the mollies and the male platy lol im supposing they will come up with something spongebob soon

I don't have a Petco. :'( Sadly I live in a little town in SC. And have to travel 40 miles just to get to Petsmart. Lol. I decided just to get Japanese! Lol. I have some custom made decorations for one of my older tanks. It's Peter Pan! :) Also for plants I would recommend Hornwort, if you want easy floating plants. If you don't want real plants I'd recommend bushy silk plants not plastic. Either way.

The tetra is in one of the above pictures I think the first one lol but here are my mollies

Attachments

• 1395368728083.jpg
    1395368728083.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 52
The male sunburst could be Eugene( Mr. Krabs) or Sheldon ( Plankton). As you can tell, I still love my little kid stuff. Lol

Omg do u have a glo tetra too??? It looks just like mine!!! And I live in NC you can order the stuff offline too!!! Probably better that way

I know you probably don't want to hear this but it is highly possible your mollies are preggo too lol. This is my preggo black Molly. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395368925.635636.jpg

Back
Top Bottom