Is Prime tons better than other dechlorinators?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fishyfanatic said:
LOL Ashley converts someone new every day. :D

actually i think it was "Wizzard~Of~Ozz" who first pushed the amount of money you will save. :D Either way its great stuff. :roll:

I just bought a new bottle of Prime. It's the 500ml bottle, treats 5000G. Now how many PWC's is that for a 55G? Prime is the best, IMO.

I have never used prime.. I use some stuff from germany with b viatimins , imho it works better than Aqua safe and aqua plus.... I rtied like six things and this is the best I found but the store closed so I might try Prime when it runs out

Scottm said:
I just use well water but before that I used stress coat and my fish stayed alive just fine.

when i had well water i didn't use conditioner either and i never had a problem. .. and you can use just about any dechlorinator and your fish will 'live fine' but its the quality and the $ you save with the product that makes so many people love it.

i, personally, like the cheapo only-dechlor stuff because i never measure, just squirt some in. i'm fairly certain i overdose, but when it's just dechlor.... what harm is there in an OD? overly dechlorinating? i don't think so.

Back
Top Bottom