Is there anyway to speed up the cycling process ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well what If u used the product but dd water changes once every 2 months . I don't see a problem with that since it keeps everything g where it should be

It CLAIMS to do this. Companies can claim pretty much whatever they want, that's how they're able to sell stuff like bottled betta water.

I looked at the website. It tells you to dose the product after doing a heavy cleaning of your substrate and a filter media change. It makes the claim that you don't have to do a water change for an entire year... but oh, if something happens and you get some wonky readings, there is a booster product they'll sell you. ;)

Last edited:
Well they give a garuntee . And there is a post on here about it and those who tried it said it worked . I may just try it and let you know how it goes

Kind of reminds me of stuff we used to get for our septic tanks every year. We used to think it made a difference although a different system. Also had a look at the product website, I can understand the faster cycle part (assuming it does what it says) but I don't know, it would be good if there was some research that did some testing (I've never seen that so far on these products). Would of been tempting a week ago but it seems expensive? Post to Australia might have been a bit though :). In any case I'd still need to do water changes to keep my ph, kH and Gh from slipping and get rid of solids. I'd like to get a second canister filter to replace the internal, I think that would help as I could clean one at a time. I don't think the internal hosts much bb compared to the canister just looking at noodle volume.

Back
Top Bottom