Is this food any good?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chileno

Aquarium Advice Freak
I got this food and i wanted to know if its good? I've never seen it or used it before

image-582645823.jpg

Here's the pic

I don't know about that kind specifically, but I do know that omega one is generally a really good brand with excellent quality foods so I would assume that would be as well.

Oh ok thanks, i always use new life spectrum. But this food was given to me so i thought i would try it, but it looks weird, is dry and it comes in cubes

From what I was told, you are suppose to be able to stick the cubes to the glass, and the fish will eat them up. I got this when I had a couple gouramis. It never really stuck though, but eventually breaks apart. It just a bunch of worms stuck together in a cube, I use it to feed my African clawed frogs. And I have been using Omega One since I started reading the ingredients on the back, Omega One is the best by far.

Thanks, i just tried it i stuck it on the glass and in less than a minute 2 cubes were gone, so i think my fish really like it

Back
Top Bottom