Is this ich?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think 78 is too hot for goldfish room temp should be fine also koi belong in ponds not tanks. Did you do any research before getting your fish? Its the key to success.

Actually yes I did pond is in the process of being built and if I seem not able to build a pond for some reason I've talked to my LFS and they'll happily take them and soon as the koi are gone ill move 3 fancy goldfish to the tank so ill have 3 goldfish in each of my 55 gallon tanks. Then if my female bristlenose makes it and breeds ill split the babies up between the 55s also.

So anything to help my pleco? She'll only come our to eat and then she'll retreat back to her spot and won't come out?

Yes but can tolerate a wide range of temperatures .

There is a large difference between tolerate and enjoy but okay that's a different note. For your pleco you need to either separate him from the others in a tank on his own and treat with temp or do the less ideal method of treating with meds. Salt as stated above will not make a difference.

I added medication and she seems to be doing better. She eats and moves around a bit now.

Back
Top Bottom