Is this normal for a Clown Loach? lol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All day? I never see them... ever xD

I mean they have to turn sideways to get in.. when they get in. they just lay there. move there fin a little here and there and back to square one.

Well for there protection and my enjoyment.. i tore the driftwood wannabe piece down to the end where they couldnt hide... My only consern was when they get bigger they wont be able to get out without tearing eachother appart.. there were 2 of them that were in it.. when i drained the water out they didnt come out if this tells you how badly they were lodged in... so yeah they are out and about...pissed as **** at me.. but what can you do right? lol

As they get bigger they come out more. Mine love to come to the front of the tank and lie down in front of the glass and freak out those that aren't familiar with the playing dead game they love so much!

they defenantly are coming out more now... they dont have that spot to go to... which is kinda sad cause one keeps going back trying to figure out were it went... people who say fish arnt smart are retarded.. he knows somethings not right =(

And they still wont eat the dang snails lol

I don't have clown loaches, but it did look perfectly "normal" for fish behavior too. I just had to post a clip about my pleco recently, as she likes to zoom around my tank like a speedway. She still does it, but not as much since she found there are good things to eat in the driftwood. All I kept hearing and reading about plecos was that they liked to hide and I would never see her. I have an amazing rock formation for her and a nice piece of driftwood. Nope, she is always on the side where I can see her....cute little thing ;)

Back
Top Bottom