Is this okay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
alyxx said:
i've had bettas that have gotten along fine with guppies, too, but i have also had bettas that flipped out and killed guppies after being ok with them for a while.

k........?

Wiggles24 said:
That's funny u say that....I've had my beta in my gourami tank for over a year now n everybody is just fine:)

Well, there will always be the odd exception, but in general it is not a good idea to mix labyrinth fish. They are all rather territorial and generally they will not allow anything that they perceive as similar to themselves in the same tank.

Alyxx said:
Well, there will always be the odd exception, but in general it is not a good idea to mix labyrinth fish. They are all rather territorial and generally they will not allow anything that they perceive as similar to themselves in the same tank.

Nice profile pic what is it

Slow-dagger said:
Nice profile pic what is it

That was the start of the painting on the back of one of my tanks, it's Cthulhu. I had a thread logging the progress of the background in the DIY section.

Back
Top Bottom