Is this possible

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oscarluva

Aquarium Advice Regular
Is it possible to make a school of glofish. With 21 glofish. Like when one fish moves the others do the same I think it's called a shoal or something

Oscarluva said:
Is it possible to make a school of glofish. With 21 glofish. Like when one fish moves the others do the same I think it's called a shoal or something

Yes a group of glofish will shoal they are zebra danios and they are a shoaling fish the larger they group they tighter they stick together what size tank?

i have a school of 12 zebra danios which are pretty much the same as glofish. they mostly shoal in groups of around 4 or 5. it's not so common for them all to shoal at the same time. but it's cool when it happens.

Hahaha a lot add 10 every two weeks till you hit 40 and test regularly if you numbers are good go a little more but is that all you want in the tank ? Or do you have other fish right now?

I'm planning to have 5 mollies 5 male guppies 21 to 25 glofish 10 ottos 2 dwarf gourami 4 angelfish

Oscarluva said:
I'm planning to have 5 mollies 5 male guppies 21 to 25 glofish 10 ottos 2 dwarf gourami 4 angelfish

Those numbers all look good except the angels a pair is all I do in my 80 gallon they get territorial I would only do a pair

Back
Top Bottom