Is this product good?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have the Lee cone and have tried it once. It was a lot bigger than I thought it would be. I have white skirt/glow tetras in a 20 gallon and my fish couldn't figure out how to feed from it. Dumb fish? Lol..overall it's a good product. I now feed blood worms via tweezers. I did come across this item just now on Amazon. Wonder if it's just as good?

Innovative Marine 939032 Auqa Gadget Gourmet Defroster Feeder https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XLYD5JA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_XHJzzbPD2EBNG

I don't know anything about the worm feeder, but I do have a Gourmet Defroster. I in fact have all of Innovative Marine's products that they came out with last year to help with feeding. Really great. The defroster is able to be adjusted so it will allow little or large amounts of food out at a time. If you want your fish to feed from it, keep it in a low flow zone. If you want the food to be pushed into the water column for feeding, then it will need near some flow like a return pump or powerhead.

Back
Top Bottom