Is this the correct ammonia??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh wait the bottles sorry I thought you meant the tubes before you add the drops (with just the water)... My bad I always shake all the bottles even though its not in the instructions but with the nitrate bottle number 2 you MUST shake it at least 30 seconds very well.and once its mixed ( the nitrate) you gotta shake it at least 1 full minute.

Oh wait the bottles sorry I thought you meant the tubes before you add the drops (with just the water)... My bad I always shake all the bottles even though its not in the instructions but with the nitrate bottle number 2 you MUST shake it at least 30 seconds very well.and once its mixed ( the nitrate) you gotta shake it at least 1 full minute.

Ok that's good to know!!!

Just an update on how my cycle is going. In a 24 hour period my ammonia gets eaten up and is down to zero!!! But I am showing sky high nitrites and nitrates! What's next??????

Attachments

• image-69344159.jpg
    image-69344159.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 39
You follow the instructions. Nutrafin you only shake the third bottle for nitrate testing. Yoh need to break up the little crystals inside the bottle. That is why there is a little bead in it to aid this process. Im sure API has the same thing. Just. Read your booklets everything will be in there

What's the ph at? Make sure not to let it get to low or it can stall your cycle

Back
Top Bottom