It's just never big enough!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hahaha i like the count down =o)

Oh and for anyone in the DFW area- I got dibs! hehe j/p

I mentioned it to my boyfriend and he was like "where are we gunna put it"

"I'll find a place...."

Its not THAT much bigger than a 75 *snicker*

whoa.. thats odd.

It went from 2 bids @ $360
to one bid @ $350

Im not complaining or anything.. just thought it was odd.

10 hours and one min

The good thing about it is the bid is over at 11:50 my time (and anyone else in the area since it has to be picked up and not delivered). So im not sure how many people would be awake at that time to bid at the last minute- as opposed to like 7 or 8 or something.

its still at $350

well the price has begun to climb it is now at US $363.78 with 3 hours 28 mins to GO! :idea:

I didn't bid on it for several reasons-

1. I was $100 shorter than I thought I was
2. The seller never emailed me back. If I thought I had a week or two to get the rest of the money, I would have bid on it.. but since I didn't know how the seller wanted to go about business I didn't want to have to stress about getting the money.
3. It just started to not feel right. You know when you force something to happen it blows up in your face? (.. some of you might remember the 75gal feasco).
4. The only person who has a vehicle suitable to transport such a tank is my dad... well his father is in the ICU and he might have to drive down to Oklahoma this weekend. This goes back to the seller not emailing me back- if he wanted it pickedup within 7 days, I couldn't do it.
5. The more I looked at it, the more I disliked the stand.. it was very worn looking.

This way, I can save my money up and buy/bid on a stand that I am completly satisfied with.

I do have my eye on this really nice 120gal in my area... hehe

6. It sold for 480 which was 80 over the price you promised you wouldn't go over! :)

*next time* :)

Back
Top Bottom