It's just never big enough!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lyquidphyre

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I have a 75gal sitting in my garage and I need to build/buy a stand and lights for it (on top of a heater, gravel, fish etc).

Well, on ebay they have 125 gal WITH stand AND lights AND filter for $350... and its in my area.

One Hundred and Twenty Five
One HUNDRED and Twenty Five

Thats waaaaay bigger than a 75 =o)

So now im stuck debating if I want to get a 125gal and how much money I would lose/gain by selling the 75gal and filter and not having to buy lights and a stand.

Why do I put myself in this situation?!

What do you think I should do? I just need a few people to tell me to do it and im convinced! hehe

That's a no brainer. Go for the 125 (assuming no leaks), it's a great price. :D

Oh man, you've GOT to stick with the 75 because it's...........um...........well.........ahhhhhh....smaller?

Ok, nevermind. Get the 125.

You could have a couple LARGE schools of fish in the 125g (tetras, barbs, etc.)....they are so beautiful in larger groups and you get to really see their "natural" behavior much better. Unfortunately most of us don't have room for large schools - so GO FOR THE 125!!!! :x-mas: Christmas in August! ;)

(you could sell the 75g to me....) :wink: Actually I would like it, but have no $....but I'm sure you could get a good price for it.

"Well, on ebay they have 125 gal WITH stand AND lights AND filter for $350... and its in my area."

Has the auction closed? Is it a Buy It Now? If the auction is at $350 right now and still has time left, the price means nothing.

I have my fish list all planned out and I was kinda upset I didn't have enough "room" for a bigger school of tetras.. and this does solve that problems!

Hopefully the bid doesn't increase too much in the next four days

I think I could only afford going up to $400

Hopefully the bid doesn't increase too much in the next four days

Seriously, most of the bids on auctions happen in the last few hours. The auction is simply not going to go another four days without attracting attention. I can show you a bunch of stuff on eBay right now that is sitting at $1 with a few days to go even though it is worth $100 or more.

Well yah, im an avid ebayer im sure the price will increase within the last hour or two..

However, since its something that can't be shipped that narrows down the playing field a little. Not by much.. but a little.

But 4 days is a loooong ways to go.

Hopefully the bid doesn't get too high

Screw what everyone else is saying. Assuming you win, keep both! MORE FISHIES MORE FISHIES MORE FISHIES MORE FISHIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom