I've been a bad girl..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah uh.. i do water changes manually with a bucket and a garden hose..... Ive got to be careful.. i can tell their just waiting for me to find out. (( if i find out about early bday presents they take em back or make new plans ..v.v ))

My god, i just saw it.. It is huge.. I mean HUGE.. it will take up the entire half of my room.... YIPPY!!.. Its got a stand and everything i guess... Hope my floor dosnt collapse O.O;;;.. Yeah.. put it in the garage.. shell never find it ~ cackles ~

my birthday is in a month.. april 3rd..

That's my birthday too! It begins the last year of me as a 20 something :(.

Good luck with the tank. With a tank that size, I'd be getting some of the bigger fish most people can't have.

Im not sure.. I kind of want to put the fish i have in my ten gallon in the 300 Lol!!!!! Id never find them o.o;.. then again.. -- Lyndsies mind--- OH MY GOD! Little schools of different fish.. interacting.. allover... and then breeding out of control.. wait.. is that a good thing... -- Ah.. yeah...

i hope you overheard correctly cuz if it ends up being a 30 gallon instead of a 300 gallon, you'll prolly be disappointed. Just wait and see ... and then if it is a 300 gallon, you HAVE to let us know.

Back
Top Bottom