I've got nitrAtes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sahabo

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Well it took me almost 3 months, but my tank is finally cycled :) Woohoo! Thanks to all of you who helped me throughout the process...I really appreciate it! Now I can help other newbies :)

buy fish?? Sorry folks but this was a fish-in cycling with my betta. Didn't know any better when I started. Happy to say he survived the process. Next time fishless for sure. I would like to buy him a tankmate but I'm still debating what to get...shrimp, snail, another fish of some sort...

cycled tank pics, as requested :)

i've still got a lot to learn about aquascaping, but it's coming along...i'd like to find plants i can plant in the gravel with my low light. and i can't seem to find a background that Corwin won't flare himself to death at :rolleyes:

Attachments

• full tank shot.jpg
    full tank shot.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 64
  • full tank shot angle.jpg
    full tank shot angle.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 47
I suggest some Anubias as a low-light good-in-gravel plant. Mine grew like weeds even before I upgraded to med-light and EcoComplete.

Congratulations. For a background why not paint it black? I have a betta that flares like crazy too. My other one doesn't at all. It's just personality.

Back
Top Bottom