Ive lost my fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad news :(

How's rest of tank? If was fine with that filter before, normally a healthy fish will have no trouble with filter intakes (I get the yoyo loaches sleeping on them even but they like to live dangerously).

Sad news :(

How's rest of tank? If was fine with that filter before, normally a healthy fish will have no trouble with filter intakes (I get the yoyo loaches sleeping on them even but they like to live dangerously).

It's just a nice back scratch to a loach :whistle:

Have you checked INSIDE decorations? I had a betta that actually dug into the sand and swam up inside a hollow plastic decoration- a part of it that wasn't even supposed to be accessible to the fish. He was a little weird in the head- his only tankmate was a loach and I guess he decided he must be one too :blink: In any case, I hope he turns up!

Hi guys just thought i would let you know sadly mr betta never reappeared the other half took me to a fish shop a couple day later thought he would cheer me up and got me a new betta wanted to give it a few day before i posted a pic IMG_2120.jpg this is him i havent named him yet any suggestions

But don't take naming tips from me I've got a female Molly called Bob and a rainbow fish called Fatty...

Back
Top Bottom