jungle start right dechlor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xxwolfpackof1xx

Aquarium Advice Addict
my dad gave me this dechlor he used for a betta i use top fin dechlor iis this stuff good? it says it has aloe

Sent from my Vortex using Aquarium

I had to buy the same stuff you are talking about (not my usual brand), and it seems to be working just fine. I haven't had any problems with it at all.

ii have my big bottle of topfin but i was thinkin if i could use this for a bit itd save me some of my bottle

All dechlorinators use the same chemical to dechlorinate water. It's the additives such as ammonia detoxifying resins and the cost effectiveness of brands that make some better than others.

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
the jungle has sodium chloride (salt) aloe vera and polyvinylpyrrolidine

There's no aloe in it, active ingredients are: chlorides of sodium and potassium, allantoin, and polyvinylpyrrolidone.

Well that's mine yours looks a little older so the probably came out with a better formula

I have a new thing of the Jungle Start Right, and it has Sodium Chloride, Aloe Vera, and Polyvinylpyrrolidone. They might have changed the formulation sine you got yours hobgob.

straick said:
I have a new thing of the Jungle Start Right, and it has Sodium Chloride, Aloe Vera, and Polyvinylpyrrolidone. They might have changed the formulation sine you got yours hobgob.

I got mine less then a month ago allantoin is a natural skin protectant that stimulates fish slime coat naturally

Then there's a good chance that the ingredients have changed in the last year

Back
Top Bottom