Just a big thanks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cash Turtle

Aquarium Advice Regular
I just wanted to tank everyone that helped me in setting up the nicest looking aquarium i've ever had.
I still dont have my dwarf corys but I can be patient

my guppies are reprodecing ..alot im just letting the babies survive on theri own, my banjo cat is quite fun to watch (when he moves) jet propelling himself around the tank at night

Any way tanks again to anyone that helped and offered advice while I setup my fisrt "I actually know what im doing" aquarium
img_556981_0_7e0f4f6c7ffb27005b28c8b0f27b506c.jpg

Your tank is looking fantastic. It will provide you hours and hours of entertainment and stress relief!

Kudos to you Cash Turtle...the tank looks real neat. I would agree with Toirtis...anacharis grows very quickly. You will soon have an anarcharis forest. :)

PS - Nice food selection.

Thanx,
I love to watch them, especialy at feeding time when I get to watch my catfish track down his food.
The extra anacharis will get trimmed off for my turlte to eat but so far its not growing overly fast. I wish it would though, the turltes destroying her share.
you can see their hikari micro pellets in the reflection aswell
Is there a snail or fish that will eat the dead leaves that fall off my anacharis but wont eat the live stuff?

img_557387_0_9ad8588b2581bed2670adf903a8254e2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom