Just a Thanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

steveo1313

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Wanted to say thanks to all you guys here on AA! I went to my LFS one day and realized fish are awesome.. bought a tank and went home. Realized I didn't know where to start and a quick google led me here! Fast forward past learning how to cycle, reading thousands of stocking advice, and a few $ and my tank is doing great. Now I'm already looking at tons of your personal tanks and wishing I could start another (ok so maybe I've decided a betta tank is in my future).

Here's a snap of my Dwarf Gourami smelling out some bloodworms...

Attachments

• DSC_0240.jpg
    DSC_0240.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Nice picture. You're right, this site has a lot of great people giving good advice. It has taught a lot of us.

Thank you.

This site has definitely been a great source for advice. Hopefully as I learn more I can contribute as well.

Thanks :) He's a little shy of the 6 Zebra Danios in there but is finally starting to warm up to them a little bit.

Thanks, I'm a noob also and when I came across tho site. The great people on here blessed me with knowledge

Thanks! I love his color. I can't wait to add some more friends for him and increase the colors in my little tank!

DG Disease?

So as you guys can tell I love my little dwarf gourami (name pending) and now have been doing some research into DG disease (apparently was REALLY big in 2006) and would like to know the basic symptoms so I can look out. My guy is always hiding around so I fear the lethargy symptom I've seen mentioned, but he seems to zoom around when I turn out the lights.

So what are the symptoms I should look out for??

Please help?

I love this site! Before I joined every time I Googled something I ended up here and so eventually I joined. Lots of great information here.

Back
Top Bottom