Just bought a new tank...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aaronalam

Aquarium Advice Freak
So, just bought another tank because it was going cheap.

Now, what to do with it? Haha, it's a 2 foot tank, not sure on the capacity but I'll check that in a bit.

I already have a 70gal community tank, a fry tank and a 20gal marine, what now?

Haha, I'm way to addicted to give a tank away - that is, unless you want a 1 gallon brine shrimp tank? lol

Yeah, I thought about a chiclid tank, might have to consider it.

il take a brine shrimp my sw would love it :p. go chiclid i love the looks but i have no experience there and couldn't help if you did

Hmm. I don't think that there are any cichlids that could fit in there... Unless you did maybe 2 dwarfs...

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
see i dont know chiclids how about brackish tank and some dwarf puffers?

That could work! Then you'd have the whole enchilada! FW, SW, and BW!

Some good idea's! Thanks!

Might go with a freshwater? Any ideas on some different types of fish I could go with?

I was thinking maybe a Siamese fighter with a bunch of tetra neons or something different.

The BW idea is interesting though!

aaronalam said:
Some good idea's! Thanks!

Might go with a freshwater? Any ideas on some different types of fish I could go with?

I was thinking maybe a Siamese fighter with a bunch of tetra neons or something different.

The BW idea is interesting though!

Ooh! I love betta's! If you go FW... Maybe you could go with an Asian theme... A bunch of suitable fish from Asia, with some Asian decor? Just to try it out lol. That's what I'd do. Sorry, getting a bit over excited lol. Betta's, even males, make awesome community fish though. You just have to know how to add them.

It's 15 gallons, pretty happy with that.

I like the sound of an Asian theme, plenty of plants and some Asian decor, some statues or something.

Siamese fighter I'm really thinking about getting for this tank, with a few other fish to go with it, any ideas?

aaronalam said:
It's 15 gallons, pretty happy with that.

I like the sound of an Asian theme, plenty of plants and some Asian decor, some statues or something.

Siamese fighter I'm really thinking about getting for this tank, with a few other fish to go with it, any ideas?

Well... (not sure how Asian these fish are... But they're cool lol) I'm doing this in a ten gallon:
1 male betta
6 neon tetras
3 ottos
2 African dwarf frogs
Just to give you an idea.

Yeah, I'm thinking about doing neon tetras with a Siamese fighter, might just do a bunch of them, I think it would look pretty cool.

aaronalam said:
Yeah, I'm thinking about doing neon tetras with a Siamese fighter, might just do a bunch of them, I think it would look pretty cool.

Ya. Maybe 8-10 of them would be cool. Would you do a cuc?

Back
Top Bottom