Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 04-14-2015, 07:29 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Activist

Just Finished Stocking My 75 and 46gal Tanks :)

I am super excited to finally be done with the upfront cost of getting these two tanks set up, stocked and decorated and whatnot!!! Now it'll just be buying food, spring water and medicine as needed. Anyway I promise I will post pics as soon as I finish treating one of my Goyder River Rainbows for facerot and my mopani is done being prepped. I've been soaking it in hot water for about two weeks now so it's getting pretty close to done. Anyway here is my final stock list for the tanks, both are ok according to AqAdvisor with my filtration and tank size:

75 Gallon:
-12 Serpae Tetra
-5 Red Irian Rainbowfish
-5 Goyder River Rainbowfish
-2 Redhead Severum (still babies, only about 1 and 1/2 inches)
-6 Sterbai Cories
-1 Long Finned Albino Bristlenose Pleco

46 Gallon:
-1 Marble Veil Angelfish
-8 Boesemani Rainbowfish (little babies, only about 1 and 1/2 inches still)
-13 Flame Tetra
-1 Long Finned Albino Bristlenose Pleco

I am super pleased after I moved the Serpaes into the 75 gallon tank and separated them from my poor Angel, since then my Angel has had about a good 1/2 an inch of regrowth on all of their fins!
I've been using API Stress Coat from time to time to aid in regrowing the damaged fins, and it's seemed to help a lot.

Tags
fin, stock, stocking, tan, tank, tanks

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com