Just got a canister!! Now I need help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well screw canister got everything setup and put it on and it just started flooding every where I mean gushing gushing water out of the top flooding the carpet. Jeez

Did you try turning it off than on again?? Kiddingg.. that sucks, where did the water come from?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Straight through the. Lid. We took out the outlid for power and it just came gushing everyone all over the rug. What's the problem

Sounds like either there's a gasket missing or it didn't seat properly. I think somebody posted a users manual. Perhaps refer to that to ensure all the parts are in the right place. Then practice with it in the tub or a sink.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium advice.

Hey rocky how did the c360 work out for you? I was looking at the marineland magnum 350, but petsmart only had the C series now.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have a Eheim canister on my rimless 10g. Super quiet. I'm new to canisters myself so I appreciate people being nervous about them. My club members love canisters.

Smoke signals from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey rocky how did the c360 work out for you? I was looking at the marineland magnum 350, but petsmart only had the C series now.

No what not recommend it. It leaks a ton. Check the reviews on petsmart not good!!!

Ok. Thanks, going to try and find the magnum 350 then

Edit: Or for a little extra the Magnum 350 Pro

Ok. Thanks, going to try and find the magnum 350 then

Edit: Or for a little extra the Magnum 350 Pro

Consider price checking Eheim or SunSun or other top rated canisters. I don't think Magnums are that great for the price.

I bought my Eheim online and got a great deal.

Dr Fosters and Smith
amazon
And others. Or check Craigslist if you have an experienced person to go with you.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom